Bright, Bold and Beautiful. That about sums up our top 5 Prom Dress trends as we head into 2014. If you are even thinking about attending a school dance this year, you definitely don’t want to miss out on these top 5 Prom fashion trends!
- Go Bold – bright colors are more in than ever before. Gone are the days of rich burgundy and green dresses and in are the bright bold colors of fuscia, hot pink, aqua and lime green. The good news about these bright dresses? There’s no need for fancy jewelry and over-the-top hair. These dresses will do most of the talking for you! Simply pair it up with some simple earrings and loosely flowing hair for a beautiful look.
- Lace, lace and more lace! Ok, maybe not THAT much lace! But elegant touches of lace on the back of the dress, the bodice and even the skirt lend a feminine and soft touch to a gown.
- Go short! Most school dances are a pretty even mix of long gowns and shorter, more casual dresses. Whether you seek a more formal princess look or a sleek shorter dress, both styles are hotter than ever!
- Sequins! The 80’s brought them in, the 90’s and millenium ushered them out! Nowadays, however, they are more popular than ever especially in metallic colors like silver and gold!
- Tulle Skirts – whether you go short or long, ruffled or straight, tulle skirts are just dominating prom dresses these days. Keep it simple on the bottom and dramatic on top and you can’t go wrong!
Lucky for you, there’s no need to scour the stores and pay a fortune for dresses like these. If you are a teenager in the Denver metro area and think money is holding you back from attending your school dance, visit us online for more information to see if you might qualify for a free prom gown.